if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 3rd April 2008
; Freinds - Stephanie
; Congrats!
; 82nd
; *faints*
; After a long time
; 29 February 2008
; 23rd February 2008
; Happy Valentine's Day
; Once a year meeting


14th April 2008 / Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 7:16 PM
Sukantara 2008

Ok. At first, I felt like just skipping the whole thing. But we were forced to do it anyway. Red, Purple and Yellow house was suppose to gather at the other corner of the school field. Gosh. (Yes, Kels. I'm trained to say 'Gosh' now.) The horror of mud! We walked from 1 corner to another corner through the wet wet muds! Yucks! At there, we were told to run the 100m race. Everyone had to do it. So, anyway, Janice, Ching Ai and me ran together since the 3 of us are in the Red house. Mi got 1st! Yeah. I just ran all the way not bothering about the muds. But there was one part when I slowed down 'cause of the waters. Janice was behind me and she scolds me for kicking the waters at her while running. LOL. SORRY, JAN !! But anyway, after running, I just felt so refresh and good! After running, Darwin, Leonard and I searched all over for Kels. We walked from 1 corner to another corner over and over again through the evil mud. Darwin lead me to the horror of mud. EW. At the end, we decided to go wash our legs. Then we saw Kels with her legs washed. SHE DITCHED US!! Grr.. But anyway, it was just fun! =D

End.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins