if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; KLWMBC 2007
; pictures
; Done Done Done
; Happy happy.
; Videos
; For my friends
; Otanjoubi Omedeto
; Title-less
; JJ
; silent.


A friend like you / Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 3:17 AM
Sorry if it sucks. I did it in a rush. >< A friend
who was once there for me
to share happy moments,
to share sadness,
to share life's bitterness.
A friend
who shared life's every moment with me
will never be forgotten.
Eventhough you went out of my sight and mind,
you still remain in my heart.
When you walk across my mind,
I see the happy past.
When you walk across my sight,
I see your happy smile.
No matter what happens in life,
A friend like you
can never be forgotten.
You are someone important
who plays an important role in my life.
I'm happy I met
A friend like you.


Specially dedicated for Mabel under her request. Haha. Love you Bel x) muaks.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins