|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Miserable. / Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 2:45 PM
I didn't realise until yesterday when Suefs told me. Goodness. Quote from Suefs: Band's a scene of Brokeback Mountain. Careful dudes. Kam's theory might just be right. So, NO MORE 3T'S. Anyway, today is a raining Sunday morning. The band's supposed to be in Wardiburn Camp for rehearsal now but, oh well. I just realise how GIGANTIC is the chance for participating in the Merdeka Parade in KL. DAMN GIGANTIC OHKAE?! I have my own reasons. >.> But nevertheless, it was huge definately huge for everyone especially RMMB. Its just that, for me, it was so gigantic that it can crush down a giant. I feel so miserable for staying at home now. Well, today I'm gonna talk about... band. Memories of Balai Ilmu and Us. SMRM Band 2006. Don't you miss those times? I know I do. I really do. I remember very well how much we suffered standing under the Sun without moving, complaining that our hands were "sour" (translate that to mandarin). How much we got lectured by Cheng and one of his friend who came and visit us. How much we were yelled at, how much we were punished yet we never complained. At the end, we didn't even get any support from the school. We've never got ourselves financial supports from the school and the PTA. Now, in the year of 2008, everything is coming in so quickly but everything is flowing out even quicker. The batch of 2008 is taking everything for granted, not appriciating anything, being selfish and lack of discipline. With all those negatives within you guys, you guys still complain so much. Ever wonder how we suffered with pride and joy during the previous years? How much would you complain then? You guys are taking the new BSOs too lightly. I've never seen anyone complaining about the seniors and their 30 minutes lectures. Whenever the new BSOs lecture you guys for a mere 1 minute, you guys complain for 1 whole week, not showing up for practice for a whole week and showing us those damned faces. You complain that our faces weren't "nice" but you've never done anything to impress the us. For example: showing up for every practices! Some said that we BSOs do not understand how "tired" the members are. The truth is that the members do not understand how "TIRED" the BSOs are, especially the heads including the section leaders. Everyday doing our best to get an attendance of 40 members but all the "tired" ones are sleeping at home. Which is more tiring? Sleeping at home or standing under the hot Sun cracking our heads to get you guys for practice. You guys even shot the heads of the band by sayig, "You tired, you think we not tired ar?" If you know that we're tired yet still showing our faces in practice everyday, then you should know well that we're more tired and you don't even show your faces! We were equally tired but you took your tiredness as a reason for not showing up. Where's your discipline? Sleeping in your bed? Some eventually showed faces and shooting words like, "You think we come for practice to see their black faces ar?" "You think seeing their black faces very nice ar?" and some even kept it to themselves, complaining to their friends. Everyone had to see black faces everywhere no matter seniors, juniors or BSOs. We are all equally sick of each others' black faces. We all equally hated black faces. Everyone was treated equally but only a certain members complained. So, I wondered, how come the others never complain? The answer is because those who complained only think of themselves. No one is a star in the band. No one, not even the Drum Major. If you wanna be a star, let the whole band rise to be a star. You're not performing as an individual but as a BAND. Go look up in the dictionary or Google for the word "band". Do not bring down the whole band if you're not gonna give in all. It is not fair that 20 members want to stive for the band's good while the others, for example 10 or 20, doesn't want to. Maybe even only 1 of you don't wanna give in all. You as an individual who doesn't care would crush not 5, but more than 20 members of the band's dream. You're just being selfish. Very selfish. Don't you remember Lee's sacrifications? All the way from UK he came, marching aimlessly with you guys. His attitude was the total opposite of your selfishness. I know I still remember him and his hardwork. *damn his height. LEE! Grow shorter, will you?* I'm not shooting you guys with words nor solcding you guys or even saying that you guys are useless. But seriously, most of you guys are just slacking all the way. Slacking is not the key to success. Shit. I'm sounding so damn emo now. And Kels is gonna kill me for using the word "damn". Ok. I shall stop for now. Nothing's coming into my mind now. I'll write again when it comes into my mind. End. AliciaYSJ |