if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; ラベンダー
; What are the roses for?
; Higher higher higher
; Turn turn turn
; どうしよう?
; Watch out! 2
; CHOKI
; Watch out!
; Of tweets and blog posts
; D-rea(l)-m(e) TWO


エタナール / Sunday, February 27, 2011 @ 3:48 AM
Konbanchiwa!

Hello. Akanishi Jin's Eternal music video is out.

Please check it out!

It's deep and full of emotion. It's a beautiful song, one of the most beautiful song in my opinion. Especially the lyrics.

I'm singing along. Okay, maybe I'm not really SINGING since it's 3.47am now.

But I can cry anytime now listening to it.


P/S: I sound like a promoter.

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins